What is Junior Board?
Project Exploration knows that young professionals in the STEM community want to help guide youth interested in science and connect to others in their respective fields, that’s why we created the Junior Board. For busy, yet dedicated, professionals who can Project Exploration help grow its donor base and create a network for young minds by connecting them to our communities.
What are the perks?
Share in the amazing PE network of alumni, partners, and providers
Connect and support youth interest in STEM
What’s the commitment?
Ten Meetings Annually
On Your Own Time
Connect with our communities quarterly by:
- Mentoring for youth in programs
- Helping out in our Native Plant Research Garden
- Attending STEM Family Night at the West Side STEM Learning Center
- Creating monthly STEMKits
The JB is tasked with organizing specific projects, including those of its own design.
- Coordinating silent auction fundraiser
- Increasing social media presence
- Analyzing yearly reports
- Ideating program content
- Mentoring specific youth
- Designing marketing content
Throughout the year events include:
- Junior Board Retreat
- Reflection of Knowledge
- Science of Wine
- Boeing Launch Lab
- STEMBus Pop-Up
Apply to be a jB Member
Submissions are being accepted for the Sept 2020 – Aug 2021 term
Apply by August 20th, 2020.